A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
“My God-Given Strengths”
We begin a new series EXPLORING HOW GOD HAS UNIQUELY DESIGNED US. Part of our “uniqueness” is the very specific SPIRITUAL GIFTS He has given to us. Join us as we discover what the Bible says about our GOD-GIVEN STRENGTHS .… service begins at 10AM…and as always, really great stuff for your children, middle schoolers and high school teens. We also have a “message only” service from 830A to 910A.
two scoops agape,
- We are celebrating Communion at our 10AM service
- Our new season of Mini-churches has begun. Signup online. Are you able to help with Setup and Breakdown? John Stefens is putting together a signup list so that “many hands make light work”.
Sunday Message Notes & Video
- 700 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 815 Church set-up begins
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Guest Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- For Men Only Every Week on Sunday 7AM Pastor John at Island Pacific Academy [upstairs]
- Men/Women 2nd & 4th Mondays 630PM Jim & Alisha Christensen in Mililani & Kapolei [home of Luka & Shannon Sagapolutele
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM John Stefens in Ewa Beach [home of John & Adria Stefens]
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM Pastor John & Stan Vincent in Kapolei [home of Stan & Kerri Vincent]
- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage– Tamasaka & Scayan ~ 2nd & 4th Thurs 6:45pm Ewa
- Victory Over The Darkness– 2nd & 4th Mondays 7pm Pastor John @ Jen Brown’s in Ewa.