A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
Confident. Clarity of Thoughts and Words. Totally Making Sense. Cheerful Courage. This Sunday join us we discover how WALKING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT defeats timidity, shame and fear .… service begins at 10AM…and as always, really great stuff for your children, middle schoolers and high school teens. We also have a “message only” service from 830A to 910A.
two scoops agape,
- MEMBERSHIP @ JOURNEY- If you would like to become or renew your membership, We have a special membership page on our website. Click here to check out membership at Journey Church. Follow the instructions and e-sign at the bottom of the page.
- Our new season of Mini-churches has begun. Signup online.
- Church Council Meeting Nov 15th 6:30 PM at the Honold’s.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Sunday Message Notes & Video
- 700 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 815 Church set-up begins
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Guest Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- For Men Only Every Week on Sunday 7AM Pastor John at Island Pacific Academy [upstairs]
- Men/Women 2nd & 4th Mondays 630PM Jim & Alisha Christensen in Mililani & Kapolei [home of Luka & Shannon Sagapolutele
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM John Stefens in Ewa Beach [home of John & Adria Stefens]
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM Pastor John & Stan Vincent in Kapolei [home of Stan & Kerri Vincent]
- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage– Tamasaka & Scayan ~ 2nd & 4th Thurs 6:45pm Ewa
- Victory Over The Darkness– 2nd & 4th Mondays 7pm Pastor John @ Jen Brown’s in Ewa.
- UH Manoa beginning Tuesday Oct 3rd (1st & 3rd Tuesday) 815P [free parking after 8P]University of Hawaii Sakamaki Hall Room C204F led by Pastor John & Enid Takazono