A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
Christmas, Part 3: “Prepare the WAY of the Lord!”
Just a few months before the birth of Jesus Christ, another boy is born. HIS NAME IS JOHN [known as THE BAPTIST], and he is DESTINED to PREPARE HEARTS for the COMING OF GOD. It’s COMMUNION SUNDAY, a great way to prepare our hearts for THE ANNIVERSARY of the MOST INCREDIBLE BIRTH EVER! … and as always, really great stuff for your children, middle schoolers and high school teens. We also have a “message only” service from 830A to 910A.
two scoops agape,
- Makanalani Bushe is doing an outreach at Kapolei High School called “Sweet Encouragement.” this Monday If you would like to help out, please contact her mom, Aly Bushe at email@example.com
- MEMBERSHIP @ JOURNEY- If you would like to become or renew your membership, We have a special membership page on our website. Click here to check out membership at Journey Church. Follow the instructions and e-sign at the bottom of the page.
- Mini-churches will be on break for Christmas and New Years. Be back in the new year, Signup online.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Sunday Message Notes & Video
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- For Men Only Every Week on Sunday 7AM Pastor John at Island Pacific Academy [upstairs]
- Men/Women 2nd & 4th Mondays 630PM Jim & Alisha Christensen in Mililani & Kapolei [home of Luka & Shannon Sagapolutele
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM John Stefens in Ewa Beach [home of John & Adria Stefens]
- Message Review 2nd & 4th Wednesdays 630PM Pastor John & Stan Vincent in Kapolei [home of Stan & Kerri Vincent]
- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage– Tamasaka & Scayan ~ 2nd & 4th Thurs 6:45pm Ewa
- Victory Over The Darkness– 2nd & 4th Mondays 7pm Pastor John @ Jen Brown’s in Ewa.
- UH Manoa beginning Tuesday Oct 3rd (1st & 3rd Tuesday) 815P [free parking after 8P]University of Hawaii Sakamaki Hall Room C204F led by Pastor John & Enid Takazono