A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
What is God Like? Part Two- God is Present
For the next few weeks, will take a close look at the CHARACTER OF GOD, answering the question: “DO YOU KNOW THE GOD OF THE BIBLE?” What is God like? How does the Biblical description of God compare to my description of God?…
This week our conversation will revolve around the tension between God being with us and the bad things that happen. Pastor Arlen will be speaking in both services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students].
two scoops agape,
- Message only service meets downstairs in the classroom at 830AM.
- MiniChurches check the website for the schedule! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag for more information.
- DO YOU HAVE TIME TO HELP US? We set-up church from 7-745AM…during the summer, we could use the extra help as folks are travelling and doing “summer stuff.” Contact Steve Sacayan (808) 203-0225 and/or show up at 7AM
- Vision Meeting for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus today at WAIALAE ELEMENTARY CHARTER SCHOOL on 19th AVENUE. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [email@example.com] or Randy Ishida [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353.
- First Sunday 8AM Service for Journey Honolulu Campus is July 29th at Waialae Elementary Charter School. Join us, invite your friends and PLEASE be praying for all those involved!
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- August Bible Readings-
- September Bible Readings-
- October Bible Readings-
- November Bible Readings-
- December Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- Best ways to contact: