A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
“What is God Like? Part One”
For the next few weeks, we will take a close look at the CHARACTER OF GOD, answering the question: “DO YOU KNOW THE GOD OF THE BIBLE?” What is God like? How does the Biblical description of God compare to my description of God?… we have two services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students].
two scoops agape,
- Message only service meets downstairs in the classroom at 830AM.
- MiniChurches check the website for the schedule! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag for more information.
- DO YOU HAVE TIME TO HELP US? We set-up church from 7-745AM…during the summer, we could use the extra help as folks are travelling and doing “summer stuff.” Contact Steve Sacayan (808) 203-0225 and/or show up at 7AM
- Vision Meeting for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus today at WAIALAE ELEMENTARY CHARTER SCHOOL on 19th AVENUE. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [email@example.com] or Randy Ishida [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353.
- First Sunday 8AM Service for Journey Honolulu Campus is July 29th at Waialae Elementary Charter School. Join us, invite your friends and PLEASE be praying for all those involved!
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- August Bible Readings-
- September Bible Readings-
- October Bible Readings-
- November Bible Readings-
- December Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- Best ways to contact: