A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
“What is a HERO MAKER?”
This past month I have spoken in Tokyo and Kobe, Japan on the idea of HERO MAKING. Jesus, the ultimate hero of all time, proposed the ultimate challenge of “doing greater things” and “making disciples of all nations.” How do you do both? Join us this Sunday as I share from the book of Acts and a few stories from my adventures in Japan … we have two services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students]. Really Good Stuff!
two scoops agape,
- Message only service meets downstairs in the classroom at 830AM.
- MiniChurches check the website for the schedule! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag for more information.
- DO YOU HAVE TIME TO HELP US? We set-up church from 7-745AM…during the summer, we could use the extra help as folks are travelling and doing “summer stuff.” Contact Steve Sacayan (808) 203-0225 and/or show up at 7AM
- Vision Meeting for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus today [7/1] at the home of Owen and Bebelyn Farrior [house is near Kahala Mall]. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [email@example.com] or Randy Ishida [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- August Bible Readings-
- September Bible Readings-
- October Bible Readings-
- November Bible Readings-
- December Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away