A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
This Sunday we acknowledge the Holy Spirit setting apart four of our brothers in Christ – Ty Tamasaka, Aaron Suzuki, Randall Ishida & Tim Gruber – as Ordained Ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Our message will highlight the fact that ALL BELIEVERS are SET APART for the work of the Lord … we have two services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students]. Really Good Stuff!
two scoops agape,
- Message only service meets downstairs in the classroom at 830AM.
- MiniChurches check the website for the schedule! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag for more information.
- SIGN DANCE: Men/Women/Boys/Girls: PRACTICE TODAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER CHURCH for more information, please contact Mark Talamoa (808) 554-9071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- ORDINATION SUNDAY: Ty Tamasaka, Aaron Suzuki, Randall Ishida & Tim Gruber will be ordained during our service next Sunday. Pastor John will be sharing a message, too. Please celebrate with us! AND if you are able, please bring your favorite puu-puu’s for fellowship during and after church
- Vision Meeting #7 for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus is today [2-4PM] at the home of Owen and Bebelyn Farrior [house is near Kahala Mall]. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [email@example.com] or Randy Ishida [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away