A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
I “Still” Do, Part One [Pastor Ty Tamasaka]
Staying in love is not the result of marrying the perfect person or feeling the right emotions. It isn’t even about praying the right prayer or thinking the right thoughts. It is about DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. Join us as Pastor Ty begins a miniseries on marriage which will encourage us to make the relationships we are in, the relationships we want… we have two services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students].
two scoops agape,
- Message only service meets downstairs in the classroom at 830AM.
- MiniChurches check the website for the schedule! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag for more information.
- SIGN DANCE: Men/Women/Boys/Girls: PRACTICE TODAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER CHURCH for more information, please contact Mark Talamoa (808) 554-9071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision Meeting #8 for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus stay tuned for next meeting at the home of Owen and Bebelyn Farrior [house is near Kahala Mall]. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [email@example.com] or Randy Ishida [firstname.lastname@example.org] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away