A Word from Pastor John
Aloha Dear Ones,
“The Heart of the Matter”
Loving relationships are challenged when differences of opinion occur. We are passionate about what we believe, and at times, find it difficult to find resolutions that please both sides. The Early Church [Acts 15] faces a big challenge over long-held religious beliefs and practices. How they navigate to an incredible loving solution is truly miraculous! … we have two services: 830-910A [Message Only] & 10-1130A [Full service with Worship, Message; ministries for Toddlers, Children, Middle & High School students]. Really Good Stuff!
two scoops agape,
- Spiritual Warfare Class led by Dianne Sager
o Beginning May 10th
o Sign-up with Kerri Vincent “ASK ME!”
o Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- MiniChurches meet this week! Find someone with an “Ask Me” Nametag.
- Men/Women/Boys/Girls: If you would like to learn and share in SIGN-DANCE for Father’s Day, see Mark Talamoa today after church, or contact him directly (808) 554-9071 or email@example.com
- Vision Meeting #4 for our Journey Church Hawaii Honolulu Campus is TODAY [May 6, 2-4PM] at the home of Owen and Bebelyn Farrior [house is near Kahala Mall]. Contact Campus Pastor Aaron Suzuki [firstname.lastname@example.org] or Randy Ishida [email@example.com] if you are interested in attending. You can also reach Randy at (808) 222-4353
- Intercessory prayer ministry Sundays at 9AM in the back of Children’s Ministry. Submit requests by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need Prayer, our team is available during worship after the message in the side office.
Kids Message and Sunday Message
plus Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 830-900 Message Only Service [upstairs in Teachers Lounge]
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Childrens Message
- Children’s Church
- Middle School/High School Study
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away