A Word from Pastor John
Sunday, December 15, 2019
You Must Be Real To Be Right [chapter 10]
The important process of renewing your mind includes managing your emotions by managing your thoughts and acknowledging your feelings honestly and lovingly in your relationships with others.
Responding to your emotions properly is an important step in keeping the devil from gaining a foothold in your life. KEY: if what you believe does not reflect truth, then what you feel does not reflect reality…
We continue our series of what it means to be SONS/DAUGHTERS OF GOD, from the book Victory Over the Darkness by Neil Anderson.
two scoops agape,
- CHILDREN”S CHURCH at Kapolei Campus
- We will introduce Raf & Jessica Reyes as our new Children’s Church Coordinators today during service
- We are excited to present opportunities to serve our children as we ready for Christmas and the New Year! Sign up today!
- Marcus Shirk and his son James will share a two-part Christmas teaching this Sunday and next for our older children.
- We are rotating teams of 2-3 adults and teens to serve our toddlers
- Honolulu Campus: we are back at church tomorrow, 1030AM
- Marc Talamoa and his son Josiah will be sharing a sign-dance at both campuses today (-;
Sunday’s Message Notes
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- August Bible Readings-
- September Bible Readings-
- October Bible Readings-
- November Bible Readings-
- December Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup
- 830-900 Message Only Service
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Children’s Church
- Middle School Youth Group
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- 1130A- Youth Mini-Church
- See Pastor John for mini-church information.