A Word from Pastor John
Sunday, December 1, 2019
God’s Guidelines for the Walk of Faith, Part Two [chapter 8]
We have already determined that God wants you to be successful, fulfilled and happy. It is imperative for your spiritual maturity, though, that your beliefs about success, significance, fulfillment, satisfaction, happiness, fun, security and peace be anchored in the Scriptures…join us this Sunday for PART TWO….excited to be back from Okinawa!
We continue our series of what it means to be SONS/DAUGHTERS OF GOD, from the book Victory Over the Darkness by Neil Anderson.
two scoops Agape,
- Kapolei Campus After Service Potluck
- December 8th
- Let us know at church [sign-up] what you will be bringing
- Contact: Kerri firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honolulu Campus After Service Potluck: TODAY!!!
- December 1st
- IF you have not signed up, please being your favorite dish (-;
- Contact: Enid email@example.com
- Honolulu Campus: NO SERVICE ON DECEMBER 8th due to the Marathon. You are welcome to join us at Kapolei Campus at 830AM [and please stay for our potluck] … or sleep in and relax! (-;
Sunday’s Message Notes
Sorry, video didn’t come out this week. The audio recording on the service is available on this page or in the Apple/Google Podcast App.
- January Bible Readings-
- February Bible Readings-
- March Bible Readings-
- April Bible Readings-
- May Bible Readings-
- June Bible Readings-
- July Bible Readings-
- August Bible Readings-
- September Bible Readings-
- October Bible Readings-
- November Bible Readings-
- December Bible Readings-
- 700 Setup Begins
- 730 Mens LifeGroup
- 830-900 Message Only Service
- 10-1130A Worship Service
- Children’s Church
- Middle School Youth Group
- Message by Speaker
- 1130A-1230P Fellowship and put equipment away
- 1130A- Youth Mini-Church
- See Pastor John for mini-church information.